What's so Amazing about Grace?

Just had this afternoon! D' the last few days, I had an urge to go to the bookstore to find something new to read every night after a long day of work. Though I had a Doraemon comicbesides my bible laying on my bed at night. Heheh.

I kept on talking to God as I browse and examine each book from the Christian section, "What Lord? What book?".

What capture me is the "There is nothing we can do to make God love us less." - GRACE. How sweet. I want to understand it more. Especially that there are a lot of times that its so hard for me to forgive myself when I commit mistakes towards God.Guilt. He told us that this is the thing He never want us to bear. I believe this book is the reason He told me to go to the bookstore.

I remember Philip Yancey is one of the writers of Our Daily Bread which I use for my morning devotions :)

Anyone who has read it yet? Ive read the reviews an Im excited to read it whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...