Passport Delivery

tadan! Finally, after three weeks and three days, my much awaited little book came!
Ye, after all the anxiety i had on application, Im now all smiles :)

I wasnt aware that delay of delivery is possible. After all, 1,200 + 120 pesos is not so cheap. I panicked on the night of 13th of July after my mom reported that no package arrived. Then came the second day .. still none, third day (15th), none again! .. then it came to my senses that I should follow up this already to the delivering company.

It was 15th when I called and knew that my lil book wasnt forwarded to them yet by DFA. Woah! What a relief, I thought they have lost it by mistake, etc as what I have read from blogs when I Googled "Delay Passport Delivery". The woman on the line also told me to expect the package by Monday after DFA forwarded it to them probably the next day.

And so I stopped thinking about it, planned my weekend, and so on.
But to my suprise, early this morning, as my mom was about to approach the water delivery men that just came as well, she shouted "Ayan na, 2GO!" (Here it is, 2GO!) Heheheh.

I believe God just want me to feel happier than usual on receiving my first passport. heheheh ☺

Well, if yours is delayed too, better call your delivery man right now to follow up :) Would make you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...