Knowing my way. Learning from disguised unexpected stuffs.

Well you see, I studied in Parañaque and Pasay during highschool then inTaguig during college. I stayed on each place for such a time that I learned the routes there and here. It wasnt that many.

So I had my OJT last November to February in Makati. After graduation, I started to have my work in the city too :)

God works in mysterious and unbelievable ways. I had just proved it. I am in awe.

Tell you what ..

I hate being late.

I ride the train every morning to get to the office. PNR train’s schedule is every after 30mins. But after the 9:17am train (Bicutan station), the next train will be at 10:17am already! No 9:47am trip! When I was an ojt trainee, I am expected to be in the office by 10am.

There was this time when I missed the 9am train cause of the heavy traffic and I am really pissed off. I cant wait for the 10am train anymore! We will have a meeting that morning! I will be late! I cant be late! I am pissed of all-over! To be honest, my heart is really in a bad mood. I keep complaining, praying. “Lord, why? Why let things such as this

The thing is.. I do not know my way in my Makati office if not by train. So I called my dad for directions. He told me to ride the bus with the sign of Ayala ibabaw then ride jeepney with Ayala route. I keep worrying if the bus will take me where I supposed to be at. The jeepney station was too far from where the bus stop is! I didnt ask anyone where the jeeps are (yeah, bad mood still); I just observe where people in corporate attires go then finally found the jeepney line near the gasoline station!

I was silent before God as I made my way to the office. But I am still hoping that I wouldnt miss the company meeting. My whole spirit still believes that God is in control no matter what.

When I reached my destination- Las! Meeting is cancelled.

……

I learned then that God is testing me. ‘Twas like He’s asking “How much do you trust me?”. I keep telling God I am sorry u_u. I admit I was impatient.

What’s more, I just also realized that God wants me to learn the other routes and options how to get to the office besides the train! Since then, I dont panic anymore when I miss the train!

Now, I am already working at the same company for a month now. I had learned lot of options not only getting to Makati but also on getting home. There are these much expensive but a quicker route, route that will let me drop by a shop, route I would wanna take when I want to eat my fave fried noodles, etc. Tell you what, I just learned one just last Friday so I invited my two girl friends to have dinner since it’s near their office. You see, Makati is one nice big city. :) With many route options from or to my Parañaque home

God uses many circumstances in disguise to teach us practical things. He is always in control. I pray that I would never ever forget about this anymore. You do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...