Vanilla Cupcake Bakery (Bonifacio High Street ) visit ! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Happy New Year, everybody! ↖(^ω^)↗
Heyyeah, who's on 2 weeks vacation like me? -Raise your haaands! \▔□▔)/▔□▔)/
Here goes my fave cheesecake-an in the whole world! As promised, I'mma blog review all the VCB shops that I'll visit. ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ) 
Today, I happen to come across one at the Bonifacio High Street. I will update with details soon! Stay tuned! I wasnt able to bring an HD cam for my snaps so I had to edit them. Sorry about that. <(ˍ ˍ*)> 

For details about Vanilla Cupcake Bakery (prices, etc), please visit my first visit review @ http://stepinme.blogspot.com/2014/05/vanilla-cupcake-bakery.html

   o∩_∩o If youre gonna take my photos out, kindly do the credits thing. Salamat!

Here are my ates Kat and Shie. I dragged them along .. Hahahah


Snappy!! ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ) 


Oh yes. Thank you! (´ε` )♡ 


The view from the inside. We found our seats at the middle of the store to have a 360 degrees view. ^______^


There are more tables and chairs here compared to the Glorietta branch. It looks more crowded on my opinion.


ANybody who noticed their air condition designs too? No compromise at all! #LOVELYNESSATITSBEST (´・ω・`) 


Guess they have the same choices from my visit last time. No problem with that! (´・ω・`) 


The ceiling view. Unli girly colorful lamps and Kath Cidston mugs are hanging which gave me and my friend an idea - is VCB a London Company thought? All this time, I thought it was from a Korean one.


For a time, I had an urge to open these wall drawers. Hahahah!


This one's near the cashier! Im so out of words! Pretty!!


Best Very Vanilla Shake on town! ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...