Etude House Yogurt Peel ( Nuts Mix ) - Review


My Yogurt Peel tube is about to be emptied and not a drop was a waste!

Nuts mix version is actually for dry skin but it wont actually oilify(if I may use the term) your skin.

smell : very feminine but not so strong. lovely!

the small beads scrubs the dead skin cells off. Yeah, you got to feel that! It does gentle peeling but not visible like harsh exfoliants (??) do. So, recommended to use everyday.

It's perfect for the face after a long day of foundation. Skin looks brighter and prettier after rinse! .. and talk about the smoothy softy feel ..

For weeks now, when I check my face at the mirror every time i wake up on the morning, I feel brighter supple baby skin. That's what a great exfoliation is! No harsh and ugly effects!

*sigh* This one's one nice facial scrub!

God bless the chemists of Etude! ♥


www.stepinme-witnessofchristlove.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...