Luck?

No. LUCK

Let me explain,

Everything - all these things people call "LUCK" did not come from or cause of physical things - fortune plant, luck necklace, most of all- the Buddha figurine.

All these are BLESSINGS that come from GOD ALONE.

HE ALONE PROVIDES :) Mind you, God is a jealous God. Let us not thank or might as well, regard any material as the cause or resource of good things. :)

walk with Him righteously and He shall fulfill the desires of Your heart.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

I am BLESSED. I didn't do anything to deserve all these. The simple reason is, I Have A BIG GOD. I am in love with my Creator. I recognize Jesus as my Lord, Savior, Provider. I gave my life to Him. I live for Him. Put my heart on doing things for Him. He loves me back more than I could ever measure!

I believe, that He wants you too! Just tell Him .. now!

Everything just came into the right place. God loves unconditionally. - walang kundisyon!

I am saying this because there are a number of people already who tells me,"ang swerte mo!" (You're so lucky) because of particular things (specifically fast job), that I myself is still at awe.

But ok, do not be mistaken that I am arguing. I am merely explaining. :)

"Not Luck, - BLESSINGS!" -> I will not get tired of responding to anyone to let them recognize the goodness of GOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...