Life - so - entrusted - to - God



What a great feeling actually .. when you trust the Lord with all of YOUr whole self, YOUr whole life :D

... or let me say, He simply let you feel that 'YOU TRUST ME',
you actually have lesser worries in life.

Even in simple scenes like in the mall a while ago, I need a new brand of compact urgently (the brand i used to buy had an unbelievable price hike!) and I just grabbed one without any samples or testers at all .. I just said "I trust you Lord" literally. then off I rushed to the counter . :D


when i went to check it , wa ze! the color blend was perfect! almost same as my old brand's
:D oh yeah .. oh yeah

you see, when God said "Trust me" .. he didnt say, "Trust me when you have big problems." or "Trust me when you have a life changing decision to make".

Lord's "Trust me" doesnt have 'ifs' and specifications.
He simply tells us to trust him with all of our being on everything :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make: Fruity Overnight Oats meal

©️Tep Fai 2020  I remember looking for a healthy recipe good for breakfast 2 years ago. Saying "healthy dish" doesnt...